IEEE HPSR 2021 seeks tutorial and demo proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of the conference. All tutorial and demo proposals will be offered online. We hence encourage proposals allowing the audience exercising and participating actively through video-conferencing.
Guideline for Tutorial and Demo Proposals
The proposal should not exceed 4 one-column pages and must include:
- Name, affiliation, and a short biography of each tutorial speaker.
- Abstract, objectives, and motivation.
- Timeliness, duration (e.g., 1.5h ; 3h) and intended audience.
- A description of the technical issues that the demo/tutorial will address, emphasizing its timeliness.
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule.
- Pre-required environment (e.g., Virtual machine, PC characteristics, AWS account, etc.)
- If appropriate, a description of the past/relevant experience of the speaker(s) on the topic of the tutorial/Demo.
Submission of tutorial proposals should be made to the Tutorial Co-chairs of HPSR 2021 by email to the following addresses:
- Nicolas Jara <email@example.com>;
- Mohamed Faten Zhani <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Proposal Submission: April 15, 2021
Acceptance Notification: April 30, 2021