Submitted papers must be unpublished and should not be submitted elsewhere at the same time. Accepted papers should not exceed 6 pages in two-column IEEE Transactions style. Papers should be submitted as PDF files through the EDAS system. All submitted papers will be subject to three independent reviews.
Supply Chain Cybersecurity and Risk Management (SCCRM-21) Workshop
- Panagiotis Trakadas, Synelixis Solutions S.A.
- Eva Marín Tordera, Universitat Politécnica de Catalunya
SARNET-21: Semantic Addressing and Routing for Future Networks Workshop
- Alex Galis, UCL
- David Lou, Huawei Technologies Duesseldorf GmbH
VNI: Virtualization for Enabling Next-Generation IoT Networks Workshop
- Arijit Roy, SensorDrops Networks Pvt. Ltd., India
- Ayan Mondal, University of Rennes, Inria, CNRS, IRISA, France
- Pascal Bouvry, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Albert Y. Zomaya, University of Sydney, Australia