GENERAL TIPS FOR PARTICIPANTS
BASIC SESSION STRUCTURE:
- 10 minutes before the Session: The host will start the designated Zoom meeting.
- 1 minute before the Session: The Session Chair introduces the session.
- Beginning of the Session: The Session Chair will introduce the presenter. The talk will be presented LIVE. In case of disruption, a video recording will be played if it was submitted by the presenter for maximum duration of 15 minutes followed by 3 minutes Q/R.
A live Q&A Session will follow each talk, moderated by the Session Chair:
- Participants will be muted and they will need submit questions during the presentation (aka, before the Q&A Session) in the conversation/chat tab.
- The Session Chair will select and ask the questions during the Q&A session. We understand that there maybe not time to ask all the questions. The Chair will make sure to ask complementary questions and hopefully according to the time they were first submitted.
- The Chair will have the ability to unmute participants if this is needed to elaborate on their questions (please note that due to the limited Q&A duration, participants may want to discuss with the author(s) off-line).
Software to be installed :
Zoom from the offical site (ne fees is required to follow the conference sessions).
Zoom remote ID access and password have been provided to you earlier via private email.
The program details are available here :