IEEE HPSR 2021 seeks half-day tutorial proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of the conference.
The proposal (maximum 5 pages) should concisely describe the content and objectives of the tutorial, and must include:
- Title of the tutorial;
- Abstract, objectives, and motivation;
- Timeliness and intended audience;
- Name, affiliation, and a short biography of each tutorial speaker;
- A description of the technical issues that the tutorial will address, emphasizing its timeliness;
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule;
- If appropriate, a description of the past/relevant experience of the speaker(s) on the topic of the tutorial;
- A description of previous tutorial experience of the speaker(s), and past versions of the tutorial;
- State if a similar tutorial has been offered in recent IEEE ICC or GLOBECOM (last two years) and how your tutorial differs.
Proposals should be submitted in a single PDF file, not exceeding 5 pages, by email to the Tutorial Chair Mohamed Faten Zhani <Mohamed-Faten.Zhani@etsmtl.ca> or Nicolas Jara <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Questions regarding HPSR 2021 Tutorials should be directed to the Tutorial Chair Mohamed Faten Zhani <Mohamed-Faten.Zhani@etsmtl.ca>, Nicolas Jara <email@example.com> or the TPC Co-Chair Thiago Abreu <firstname.lastname@example.org>.